| ||Dear Supporter, |
Monday, March 2nd – That is the day the County Council plans to vote on the Propeller LeaseRegards,
Thank you for continuing to write! We will find out Monday if the Council members listen to their constituents. The website is back up, so you can access the email templates.
• Keep writing! YOU can help delay that vote and change the expected outcome.
• Attend the Council Meeting March 2nd, 3000 Rockefeller Ave, Everett, 8th floor, 10:30 AM! Let the County know you hold them accountable.
Use the email templates or create your own, and focus on County Executive Lovick, Council Chair Somers and Councilman Ryan to convince them to slow down. Why? The lease does not fully protect you, the taxpayer, leaving us vulnerable to future costs. Also, The County has offered no public evidence of conducting due diligence verifying who Propeller is, why their business plan would work here when it has failed elsewhere and how the lease elements fully protect taxpayers over 50 years.
• Check out the Op Ed piece written by Save Our Communities’ President
• Get more information from past alerts available on the SOC website
• Write now! Send this to friends, link our blog to Facebook and Twitter, and get the message out.
Save Our Communities